Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Winter Field

Winter Field, oil on Arches oil paper, 6x8"

day 27, 30 paintings/30 days
Please visit and "like" my Facebook page
Celia Kelly Studio

I was unable to paint/post yesterday because I had a sudden onset of a virus and spent the day willingly in bed. This is completely unlike me, so despite the fact that I won't produce the full 30 paintings, and I could not paint, I feel like the rest was desperately deserved.
Here is another vast farm scene that I see when traveling back and forth to St. Louis.  There was absolutely no light values to be found within the reference photo, so I created them. For feeling tired, rusty, and having freezing fingers (basement studio), I am pleased with this little one.

I am also happy to be the Louisville Visual Art Association artist of the day: http://www.artebelladaily.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger